13cm Wheat Cocktail Straws - 200 Pack
Box of 200 Eco-Friendly, Biodegradable & Disposable Wheat Cocktail Straws
200 SustainaBuddies 13cm Wheat Cocktail Straws. Packaged in a recyclable box.
Sip your drink in style. Wave goodbye to nasty plastic and soggy paper straws and switch to our wheat alternatives today!
100% natural and organic. Made using an agricultural by-product.
- SUITABLE FOR HOT, COLD AND ICED DRINKS. Paper straws go soggy and disintegrate. Wheat straws don’t.
- 100% NATURAL & ECO FRIENDLY. Wheat is a sustainable resource. Furthermore, our product is made using an agricultural by-product. As a result we use minimal amounts of energy to refine it into a finished product. In addition to this, they are completely biodegradable and compostable, even in landfill.
- FULLY RECYCLABLE PACKAGING. Easily recyclable kraft paper.
- USING WHEAT STRAWS WILL SAVE MARINE LIFE AND HELP TO ELIMINATE PLASTIC WASTE. “It’s just one straw” we hear you say? In 2018 plastic straws caused ~3,500 tonnes of plastic waste in the UK ALONE. Unfortunately most of it ends up in the ocean.
- GLUTEN FREE. Really!
Plastic waste is blighting our beautiful planet. Plastic straws are killing our wildlife… Until now! SustainaBuddies are here to save the day with our eco-friendly and affordable wheat alternative!
The Juicy Details:
- 100% organic and natural. Made using an agricultural by-product.
- Wheat is a renewable and sustainable resource. Paper straws cause deforestation. However our wheat product doesn’t!
- Wheat straws are made from the stem of the wheat plant, which is left over after the ‘ears’ or ‘spikes’ have been harvested for cereals and grains. Traditionally a waste-product, firstly we cut the stems to size. Secondly, we sterilise them through a non-toxic and chemical free 5-step process. Lastly, we package them into recyclable boxes. As a result, our process uses minimal energy and prevents this resource going to waste.
- A superior alternative to plastic, metal / stainless steel, bamboo and paper straws:
- Wheat is disposable, biodegradable and compostable.
- Even in landfill, our product biodegrades naturally and returns to the earth. Moreover, the material fertilises the ground and helps support new life.
- Our straws are a pleasure to drink with:
- Firstly, they stay rigid for hours.
- Secondly, they don’t get soggy or mushy.
- Thirdly, they don’t have a funny taste.
- Lastly, they look cool!
- Stylish & customizable, our product certainly adds a chic and hip touch to any establishment. Show your audience how you are helping to reduce plastic waste by switching to our eco-friendly alternative.
- A 100% natural product. Therefore, every straw has a unique appearance. Cut to size easily with scissors to fit smaller cups or glasses.
- The allergens that cause wheat sensitivities are within the grain of the wheat ear. Wheat straws are made using the wheat stem which doesn’t contain gluten. Therefore wheat straws are safe for those with gluten intolerance and wheat allergies, although if you have an extremely severe condition you should always exercise caution.
Click here to learn more about our amazing wheat straws!
|Dimensions||21 × 14 × 2.4 cm|
Recyclable Kraft Paper